Cooling plants with air/air cooling units
Use and applications:
- Elektric-motors and –generators
- Electrical converter plants
- Air pre heating powered by exhaust or waste air
- Heat recovery plants for process engineering
Depending on the performance data required by the customer or user, several tube designs and arrangements are available:
- Round tubes in triangular tube layout
- Round tubes in square tube layout
- Flat tubes in square tube layout
Construction and design
By using different arrangements of tubes (e.g."W-arrangement") the required performance and the permissible pressure loss can be achieved within the limited size of the heat exchanger.
The tubes are either seald in the tube plates with a special compound material or fixed into the tube plates by tube expansion.
Depending on the operating conditions, the following tube materials can be used:
- Aluminium alloy
- Brass and complex brass
- Cupro nickel
- Steel or stainless steel
Upon customers request fully equiped with:
- Circulating air blower, incl. motor.
- Cooling air blower, incl. motor.
- Circulating air filter and leakage air filter.
- Cooling air filter.
- Sound absorber for cooling air blower.
- Mounting plates to dampen vibrations.
- Instrumentation and monitoring devices for pressure, temperatur etc.
- Power and performance regulation.
The plants are built and tested according to the user´s dafety instructions e.g.:
- IP54 / IP55 / IP56 / explosion protected.
- Special design for off-shore operation.