Cooling units with plate heat exchanger
Use and application
- cooling of pure water (e.g. converter units)
- cooling of lubricating oil (e.g. turbine gear units)
- heat exchange in processing technologie
Construction and design
Performance data, type and construction design are determined by the
customers instructions and according to the users specification.
The construction meets the standards of pressure guidelines as well
as PED, API, ASME or TEMA.
Test certificates are issued by TÜV or other classification authorities
if required by the customer.
The cooling units are assembled on a mounting rack or in a cubicle.
Upon customers request fully equiped with:
- Pumps as required
- Filtes, single or double type
- Ion exchanger for pure water preparation
- Instrumentation and monitoring devices for pressure, temperatur etc.
- Leakage detection and safety equipment
- Power and performance regulation
- Standstill heating